BACKSCRATCHERS FIBREGLASS (GLASS GLAZE) AND ACRYLIC EXTREME POWDER COURSE
This 3 day course will show the participant how to achieve beautiful nail extensions and overlays using the two systems of Fibreglass and Acrylic Extreme. You will be taught the fundamental application skills involved, plus the maintenance, aftercare and removal of these nail enhancement systems. On successful completion of this course you will receive a Supernail/Backscratchers Industry recognised certificate. This will enable you to work in a salon as a nail professional, mobile nail professional or work on any of the cruise Liners worldwide. No previous nail enhancement training is needed, however the participant MUST have passed the Qtica Spa Manicure course or equivalent.
You will receive:
- One Full Fibreglass Glass Glaze Kit
- One Full Acrylic Extreme Powder Kit
- One Training Manual for Fibreglass
- One Training Manual for Acrylic Extreme
- 2 Supernail/Backscratchers Professional Certificates
In each course you will cover the following:
- Health, safety and sanitation
- Client consultation
- Enhancement and product application over tips
- Overlay on natural nails
- Rebalancing and maintenance
- Safe removal of enhancements
- Skill Building
Three Days. Days 1 & 2 10am - 4pm, followed a fortnight later by day 3, also 10am – 4pm.
What do I need to buy?
Nothing. All extras such as desk roll or towels will be provided for the duration of the course.
How do I enrol?
Please contact Nila on 0872282832 or email her on email@example.com for an application form. Up to date training schedules are normally posted on the Supernail Ireland Facebook page.